PART 1 - The Fundamentals
You will learn about preconception care fundamentals for a healthy pregnancy.
- Assessment techniques for patients, including pathology testing.
- Case-taking skills to clinically assess egg & sperm quality.
- What role environmental toxins play in the fertile potential and how to mitigate risk and exposure.
PART 2 - Detailed Clinical Application
You will learn about how to gather, and the importance of gathering, evidence for treatment within the context of our key naturopathic approaches for preconception health. This includes:
- Case studies and evidence-based clinical gems.
- Diet and lifestyle influences, including sleep and stress, and the implications of nutritional deficiencies, metabolic health and exercise.
- Myth busting around common preconception considerations such as detoxing, weight loss and caffeine.
PART 3 - The Specifics
Here you will be invited to see how Fertile Ground structures consultations and engages with patients, giving you a unique insight into the methods of some of the most experienced practitioners in the profession.
- Boost your skills and confidence in supporting couples on their fertility journey in your own clinic.
- Learn the critical patient education basics such as timing and cycle tracking.
Understand how to confidently:
- interpret pathology testing,
- safely prescribe key nutrients at effective dosages,
- identify when to refer to other health professionals to optimise patient outcomes.